Residential Demolition, Landscaping, & Land Management
Our residential services are vast and include all sizes of project. From excavating for a new addition or demolition to take out an old pool, to clearing an overgrown field and grading it to become a useable lawn, to taking down a garage or barn. We take down and remove buildings, houses, structures, sheds, barns, pools, spas, decks, basements, walls and building materials.
Our 20-year experience with residential projects ensures we’re complete the task quickly, safely and efficiently. We don’t cut corners and believe that being honest with the client is very important. We recycle all that we can, ethically and responsibly, and provide quick site clean-up and haul away.
WML works with numerous specialists ranging from arborists & pesticide applicators to BMP experts and structural engineers.
We are pleased to be able to offer references to customers who have recently used our services.
- CVE certified SDVOSB
- Virginia and West Virginia SWaM certified
- EPA-certified renovator
- LEAD-SAFE EPA- certified
- VA Class A contractor #2703001147
- WV licensed contractor #WV058174
WML Services Include:
- Drainage and erosion solutions
- Grading & Excavations
- Driveways & parking areas
- Clean-up after a fire or natural disaster
Our Clients Speak Volumes
A big thank you to WML for their prompt, professional, and reasonably priced work. Corey Lockhart assembled a team of certified professionals for all aspects of the job.
- Complete building demolition
- Selective demolition
- Garages, Sheds & Outbuildings
- Pool & spa demolition & removal
- Concrete removal
- Clearing and grubbing
- Towers/tanks/unique structures
- Historic preservation of materials
- Dry pond/run off/spillway reclamation and renovation
- Stream Reclamation
- Storm Water Areas Maintenance